Privacy & Cookies
Ashworth and Thompson will at all times protect your privacy. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then that information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy is effective from 1st April 2013 and may be changed periodically on this page.
What we Collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including address, email address and phone number to process your order, and to forward your order confirmation. We request a telephone number so that our sales team can contact you to discuss, confrm and process payment for your order. We also pass this information on to our shipping couriers in case they also need to contact you about the processing and shipping of your order.
What do we do with the information we obtain?
We use this information to understand your needs and to help provide you with a better service. We may also use your information for the following:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
Ashworth & Thompson will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 by writing to Ashworth and Thompson Ltd, Freeston Drive, Bulwell, Nottingham, NG6 8UZ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to review your records and update them as needed. You can also review your account information, once you have signed into our website.
Links to other websites
We offer you the option of selecting whether or not you would like to receive occasional newsletters from us via email. If you do not wish to receive any communications from us, please leave the option un checked if you do not want to receive emails from Ashworth & Thompson. If you no longer wish to receive communications from us, please email us at email@example.com and we will remove your email address from our records or alternatively you can un tick the option within ‘My Account’.